NABNE does not evaluate the educational equivalency of foreign naturopathic programs.

To be eligible to take the NPLEX Examinations, you will need to have completed educational requirements at one of the naturopathic medical education programs currently approved by the Council on Naturopathic Medical Education (CNME). If you have graduated from a foreign naturopathic or other medical program and are interested in becoming licensed/registered to practice as a naturopathic physician/doctor in either the U.S. or Canada, you should contact one of the CNME-approved naturopathic medical education programs to explore the possibility of receiving advanced standing.

For more information, contact the American Association of Naturopathic Medical Colleges (AANMC).