YOU MUST CREATE A NEW PROFILE EACH EXAMINATION PERIOD
Don’t have a User Profile?
After you create your User Profile, log in with your new User Name and Password to begin the NPLEX application process.
Already have a Profile? Log in here:
What's New at NABNE!
Beginning with the August 2023 NPLEX administration:
- Part II Applicants no longer need to request to have a Part I transcript sent to the jurisdiction of their choice. NABNE will send a transcript of Part I (or previous results) for each Part II applicant and will send the report of their exam results to the same regulatory authority they indicate on their application.
- After August 2023, the NPLEX will no longer be administered in Connecticut.
- Requests for courtesy accommodations for the August 2023 NPLEX administration must be submitted to NABNE via the Courtesy Accommodations Request Form no later than May 31, 2023. To receive a copy of the Courtesy Accommodations Request Form, contact NABNE at email@example.com
- Examinees will no longer be allowed to use noise-canceling headsets in the testing room. You can request to use a noise-reducing headset, which NABNE will provide, by submitting a Courtesy Accommodations Request Form no later than May 31, 2023.
UPDATED NABNE WEBSITE!
We’ve updated our website and made improvements we think you will find helpful. We welcome your feedback and suggestions using our contact form.
THE APPLICATION PERIOD FOR THE AUGUST 2023 NPLEX EXAM IS CLOSED
The application period for the February 2023 NPLEX administration closed on May 31st. NABNE is no longer accepting applications at this time. If you have missed the deadline, your next opportunity to take the NPLEX will be in February 2024. The online application period for the February 2024 NPLEX administration will be open November 1-30, 2023.
AUGUST 2023 EXAM DATES
The Part I – Biomedical Science Examination will be administered on Tuesday, August 1 st and the Part II – Clinical Science Examinations will be administered Wednesday- Friday, August 1-4, 2023 (See Exam Schedules)
TRACKING YOUR AUGUST 2023 REGISTRATION STATUS
You can check your registration status via the dashboard of your online profile after June 21st to determine if your application has been approved. NABNE will be working directly with the registrar from your ANMP regarding receipt of the letter of verification required to establish your eligibility to take the NPLEX. When NABNE has received this letter and all materials required to complete your application, you will be approved to take the examination(s).
PRINTING YOUR AUGUST 2023 ADMISSION TICKET
You can log in to your online profile after July 24th to print your Admission Ticket. To be admitted to the examination(s), you will be required to present a printed copy of your Admission Ticket.
NABNE does not move examinations to the next administration or transfer fees to a later exam date. Notify NABNE regarding your absence by completing this Cancellation Form. Your name will be removed from the roster and you will not be admitted to the examination(s). If you cancel your registration, but re-apply at a later date, you will be required to complete and submit a new application and fees.
Cancellations and refunds
If you cancel an examination:
- BEFORE the application period ends, you will be refunded the fees you paid, minus a $75 Cancellation Fee.
- AFTER the application period ends and within 24 hours of the exam date, you will be refunded the following amount(s):
Part I – Biomedical Science Exam Fee
Part II – Core Clinical Science Exam Fee
Part II – Clinical Elective Exam Fee
EXTENSION OF GRADUATION
The NABNE Board has agreed to implement a permanent policy of extending the requisite date of graduation for those who are applying to take the NPLEX Part II – Clinical Science Examinations. This means that students who have not yet graduated will be allowed to take the NPLEX Part II – Clinical Science Examinations, although they must complete all requirements for graduation no later than March 31st if they are taking examinations in February and no later than September 30th if they are taking examinations in August. Read more
- After you receive your results from the current NPLEX administration, you may request to have a transcript that includes both your NPLEX Part I and Part II exam results sent to additional regulatory authorities. Submit your Transcript Request and payment of US$30 online. Transcript requests are typically processed within 3-5 business days of receipt.
- Official transcripts of NPLEX exam results must be sent directly from NABNE. A transcript sent directly to you will be unofficial and will be noted as such.
Access Your Dashboard
- Review the current Examinee Handbook for either the Part I or Part II examinations(s).
- Create an online Profile and password for the CURRENT exam administration. You must create a new online Profile and password every time you apply to take the NPLEX.
- If you have trouble logging in use the password recovery. If that doesn’t work, check that you are using the same email you put on your application. DO NOT create more than one Profile.
Suite 119, #321
9220 S.W. Barbur Blvd.
Portland, OR 97219
Phone Message Line