YOU MUST CREATE A NEW PROFILE EACH EXAMINATION PERIOD
Don’t have an online Profile?
After you create your online Profile, log in with your new User Name and Password to begin the NPLEX application process.
Already have an online Profile? Log in here:
Online Profiles are valid for the current NPLEX administration only. You will not be able to access an online Profile created in a previous NPLEX administration.
UPDATED NABNE WEBSITE!
We’ve updated our website and made improvements we think you will find helpful. We welcome your feedback and suggestions using our Contact Form.
WHAT'S NEW IN FEBRUARY 2024
Beginning with the February 2024 NPLEX administration:
- The cost to take the NPLEX has increased (see Fees)
- The NPLEX will no longer be administered in Connecticut (see Test Sites)
- Cancellation and refund policies have been updated (see Cancellation and Refunds)
- For a complete guide to requesting a courtesy or testing accommodation, you can access the Testing Accommodations for Disabilities Handbook. Contact NABNE at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the process.
APPLICATION TO TAKE THE FEBRUARY 2024 NPLEX
The online period for application to take the February 2024 NPLEX will be open November 1-30, 2023. If you plan to take the NPLEX in February 2024, you may create an online profile and submit your application and fees only during that time (see Application Process for specific instructions).
To begin the application process:
Access Your Dashboard
- Review the current Examinee Handbook
- Create an online Profile and password for the CURRENT exam administration. You must create a new online Profile and password every time you apply to take the NPLEX.
- Profiles are valid for the current NPLEX administration only. You will not be able to access a Profile you created in a previous NPLEX administration.
- Use the same email you enter on your application to access your Profile. If you have trouble logging in, use the password recovery. DO NOT create more than one Profile.
Phone Message Line